Land at Station Road, Goldsborough
Price: Terms now agreed with a Preferred Bidder on a Subject to Reserved Matters planning basis.
Address: Station Road, Goldsborough HG5 8NT
- Exceptional Opportunity in Sought After Village
- Residential Development
- Outline Planning for 36 Dwellings
- 1.68 ha (4.15 acres)
The property provides an excellent edge of village Residential Development Opportunity, in the much sought after village of Goldsborough.
The site extends to approximately 4.15 acres (1.68 ha) and Outline Planning Consent was ‘Minded to Grant’ for 36 dwellings with detailed access from Station Road. The application has been referred to the Chief Planner to approve subject to finalising the S106. The application reference is 18/02118/OUTMAJ.
This property lies on the western boundary with access directly from Station Road. Currently comprising greenfield, previously undeveloped, arable and pasture land, it enjoys a generally open aspect to the north and west and borders existing properties on the east and south.
Our client’s preference is for offers on an unconditional basis, but consideration will be given to conditional offers subject to reserved matters planning consent.
We are instructed to conduct the sale by informal tender and the offer procedure is available to download or on request.
Further supporting information can be downloaded, or will be supplied on request.
The site can be viewed from the public highway. Access should be arranged by prior arrangement.
Goldsborough is located in the Harrogate District of North Yorkshire, lying just one mile from the historic Market Town on Knaresborough, 7 miles from Harrogate and 15 miles from York.
The village occupies a strategic position within 2 miles of Junction 49 of the A1(M), with immediate access to the A168/A1 interchange, making it an ideal location for commuters with ease of access to Leeds , York and Teesside.
Method of Sale
The site is being offered for sale freehold as a whole and will be conducted by way of Informal Tender.
Offers have been received and are now under consideration by the client.
Our client’s preference is for a sale on an unconditional basis. However, consideration will be given to conditional offers subject to reserved matters planning consent.
Informal Tender Guidelines are available to download, or can be requested.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and believed to be correct but intending purchasers / lessors should satisfy themselves as to the correctness.
- Offer Form Land at Station Road Goldsborough
- Potential Layout Plan Goldsborough
- Geophysical Survey 12.17 Goldsborough
- Drainage Strategy TechNote RevC 12.17 Goldsborough
- Archaeological Survey 02.18 Goldsborough
- 2885-1Rev A - Goldsborough Topo
- 2885-1Rev A - Goldsborough Topo
- NYK57798 Plan Goldsborough
- NYK57798 Register Goldsborough
- NYK281861 Register and Plan Goldsborough
- Northern Gas Networks letter 23.08.17 Goldsborough
- Northern Gas Networks OS Plan 23.08.17 Goldsborough
- Northern Powergrid E-mail Goldsborough
- Northern Powergrid Plan Goldsborough
- Yorkshire Water Surface Water Foul Goldsborough
- Yorkshire Water Surface Foul 17.04754. Goldsborough
- Yorkshire Water Plans Goldsborough
- Yorkshire Water Mains Goldsborough
Arrange ViewingChristopher Fordy
01937 918 088